July 2019, we changed from Real Audio System to Mpeg4 Aac Plus.
We use metafiles / playlists (.m3u) to connect to the sound files.
Generally we recommend VLC as a media player!
How to play our 24/7 live stream:
How to listen from our ondemand archive:
VLC on Android:
If VLC does not connect to the link:
1) Emap.FM: Press the link for 2 seconds and select "download link"
2) open download directory and select M3U file
1) Emap.FM: Press the link for 2 seconds and select "copy URL"
2) VLC: go to the menu (top left, 3 bars) and select "stream"
3) go to "enter network media address" and select the menu (3 points) and choose from the "clipboard"
4) close "clipboad" and choose "open"
5) After a few seconds VLC will be played
We are working on a better solution!
Download free VLC from vlc.de or
Download free VLC videolan.org
VLC from Google Play
Please support Emap.FM with your donation (see left).