Emap.FM - Internet Radio for World Wide Ethno Music and Reports
Broadcasted 24. Jan 2003 on Fréquence Paris Plurielle (F.P.P.) FM 106.3
Zooma Capricorne 2003/01/24
(90 min french/malagasy)
Speaker: Railovy, Engineering: Fano
1. An Interview of Tiana Razanamparany, a malagasy singer and composer living in Grenoble.
Tiana is known as a member of MadaGroove, a group of four vocalists. As in 17 years, he hasn't been back to Madagascar, the recent political events stroke him to the point that he wrote a song for his country, a song for hope and rewakening. The original lyrics were in french and Solo Ny Hasambarana, a malagasy famous guitarist, is performing with Tiana in this song.
2. A debate recorded in Paris on the 10th December 2002 and held in FPP's studio. The participants were focusing on topics related to the economic stakes that arouse from 2002's malagasy crisis, to the actual economic context in which they are involved and to the role that malagasy diaspora may play in the future development plan - expected to be rapid and sustainable.
Jaona Ravaloson: financial analyst and former ambassador of Madagascar at UNO
Fanantenandrainy Ratsimbazafy: economist and member of « Tiako i Madagascar » party
Harotsilavo Rakotoson: lawyer and founder of « Madabourse » in Madagascar
1. Karibo (Tôty)
2. Tsiahy (Solo Hasambarana)
3. Ho an'i Madagasikara (Tyx alias Tiana Razanamparany)
4. Miredareda (Tao Ravao with Tany Manga group)
5. Ampela (Koezy)
6. Tsy fidiny omena ny njola (Erick Manana)
7. Ambarambarao (Bodo)
8. Tiako ianao (Haja Solomiral)
9. Maesha (Abou Chiabi, from Comoros)