Emap.FM - Internet Radio for World Wide Ethno Music and Reports
Echos du Capricorne 2003/10/22
Broadcasted on 22 October 2003 at Fréquence Paris Plurielle (F.P.P.) FM 106.3
(1 hour in french/malagasy)
- Edito by Claudia: contents in malagasy and in french
The malagasy Prime Minister, Jacques SYLLA is in France to attend the second meeting with the international institutions and the countries who are financially helping Madagascar in its struggle against the poverty. Saturday 25th october, the Prime Minister will meet the malagasy community during the ecumenical mass at the Eglise Reformée de l'Etoile, in Paris.
- Interview : In collaboration with the Musée de l'Homme (Paris Human Museum), the CNRS (the french National Center for Scientific Researches), an association named GASSARY, the IRD (french institute for the development) is organizing during 6 days (from 22nd october till 26th october) the projection of more than 50 films about Madagascar at the Musée de l'Homme in Paris. Mr Jacques Lombard, an anthropologist working on the malagasy west-area people and culture, is the instigator of this event.
This is the first part among four. The whole interview will be broadcasted in next Zooma program, Friday 24th october.
- Fifteen months after the first round, July 26, 2002, Madagascar is once again meeting its supporters in Paris today. The Malagasy delegation is led by Prime Minister Jacques SYLLA.
- At the same time, French Minister of Transport Gilles de Robien is in Madagascar to negotiate the French and Malagasy agreements on air transport.
- municipal and communal elections : things seem to be clarified now. In Antananarivo, there will be 4 candidates for the mayor place and 750 for the 150 councilors !
- Albert Zafy and the CRN don't give up : they are publishing the fifth list of the exceptions the Ravalomanana's supporters made, according to them, during the political crisis.
- insecurity is growing while the date of the elections become nearer. Fianarantsoa is under curfew.
- Agenda of the concerts, shows and parties in Paris and surrounds.
1/ Milamigny (Gérard Tsapalôko)
2/ E! Tsy hanao zao (Vaovy)
3/ Ray ô ! (Jaky)
4/ Dadabe Ratrema (Luc)
5/ Aza sorono (Jean Rigot)
6/ Sigara menthola (Jean Fredy/Soleil group), extract.