Emap.FM - Internet Radio for World Wide Ethno Music and Reports
Echos du Capricorne 2003/10/29
Broadcasted on 29 October 2003 at Fréquence Paris Plurielle (F.P.P.) FM 106.3
(1 hour in french/malagasy)
- Edito by Claudia: contents in malagasy and in french
- Interview: Jean Andrianaivo Ravelona is one of the most famous malagasy painter here in Paris. He is celebrating his 35th years of painting this year. Jean A.Ravelona claims that the malagasy culture must be protected and promoted all around the world, and all malagasy people have to do so. Jean A.Ravelona is member of the Malagasy Academy.
- After the death of an officer imprisoned in Antananarivo prison, Antanimora sets fire to relations between the opponents and the government.
- People originated from the highlands are victims of reprisals from the opponents in Toamasina: some vehicles have been attacked.
- Insecurity is also growing in Fianarantsoa : the peasants are in demand to help the government towards the "dinam-pokonolona", an agreement between the rural people against the "dahalo" (bandits).
- Pierre Tsiranana, a son of the former President of Madagascar and a candidate for mayor in Mahajanga, does not agree with the President's will to stop political critics.
- Agenda of concerts, shows, meetings and parties in and around Paris.
1/ Takaliro mazava (Njava)
2/ Ritsoka efa lasa (Yves Rakoto)
3/ Tsy mahatokagna (Gérard Tsapalôko)
4/ Somonjara be tao (Jarifa)
5/ Gasikara (Din)