Emap.FM - Internet Radio for World Wide Ethno Music and Reports
Echos du Capricorne 2003/10/29
Broadcasted on 29 October 2003 at Fréquence Paris Plurielle (F.P.P.) FM 106.3
(1 hour in french/malagasy)
- Edito by Claudia: contents in malagasy and in french
- Interview: Jean Andrianaivo Ravelona is one of the most famous malagasy painter here in Paris. He is celebrating his 35th years of painting this year. Jean A.Ravelona claims that the malagasy culture must be protected and promoted all around the world, and all malagasy people have to do so. Jean A.Ravelona is member of the Malagasy Academy.
- the death of one officer jailed in Antananarivo's prison, Antanimora sets fire in the relations between the opposants and the government.
- people originated from the highlands are victims of represals from the opposants in Toamasina : some vehicles have been attacked.
- insecurity is also growing in Fianarantsoa : the peasants are in demand to help the government towards the "dinam-pokonolona", an agreement between the rural people against the "dahalo" (bandits).
- Pierre Tsiranana, a son of the former malagasy president and candidate for the mayor place in Mahajanga don't agree with the president's will to stop political critics.
- Agenda of the concerts, shows, meetings and parties in Paris and surrounds.
1/ Takaliro mazava (Njava)
2/ Ritsoka efa lasa (Yves Rakoto)
3/ Tsy mahatokagna (Gérard Tsapalôko)
4/ Somonjara be tao (Jarifa)
5/ Gasikara (Din)