Emap.FM - Internet Radio for World Wide Ethno Music and Reports
Echos du Capricorne 2004/01/28
Broadcasted on Wednesday 28th January 2004 at Fréquence Paris Plurielle (F.P.P.) FM 106.3
Programmed by Claudia Solofolandy
Contents & interviews in french and malagasy by Claudie Benoit
Engineer: Fano Rakotoarisoa & Yann Kevin
- Christine Ratsimbazafy a fun-loving person, who told us why she and her friends always continue to go at Malagasy party even though people says now that they aren't as they hope for.
- Henri Ratsimbazafy 70 years old celebrate his 43'rd of presence in stage as artist performer composer.
News by Fano Rakotoarisoa
- After their second government colloquium Sylla's ministers learn some methods about culture and personality to increase their performance by developing their body and spirit rational capacity.
They often were also being unexpectedly controlled and supervised by Sylla.
- Marc Ravalomanana didn't agree with FFKM's resolutions about the State separation of the Church.
- Malagasy francs devaluation because of the reduction in tax on importations.
- Agenda of the concerts, shows, meetings and parties in Paris and surrounds by Claudie Benoit.
1/ Volatiana (Gamana)
2/ Dans ma case en falafa (Henri Ratsimbazafy)
3/ Ianao (Henri Ratsimbazafy)
4/ Fitiavan'ankizy (Henri Ratsimbazafy)