Emap.FM - Internet Radio for World Wide Ethno Music and Reports
Echos du Capricorne 2004/09/01
Wednesday September 1, 2004
Return of direct of the emissions of Wednesday on the 106.3MHz
The first two weeks, we have a 2 hours program not-stop
- Christian Razafinimanana: President founder of the new association Entraide et Developpement de Madagascar.
- Euloge Raharison: reprocessed professor, wants to initiate the teaching of the malagasy and french culture on the radio broadcast in Madagascar.
- Mamy Rajoharison: in the Seventies, he was in charge for the Sports Association for the Car Club of Madagascar. ASCAM (Association Sportive de l'Automobile Club de Madagascar).
He told us the story of the Rally in Madagascar.
Information on economic, political and social realities of Madagascar.
- Recall on the events which proceeded during holidays.
* Comments concerning the trip of Chirac in Madagascar.
* Stay of President Ravalomanana in France (oecumenical Worship with the Malagasy Christian diaspora + French Ceremony in Toulon) and to the Games Olympic of Athens.
* The Galana Business in the oil world.
* Office plurality of functions: Ravalomanana and the FJKM.
- Race with the nominations to be a chief of area following invitation to tender.
- Partial communal Elections, beginning of loss speed of the TIM against the AVI.
- Disorders at the university of Mahajanga.
- The CRN (Committee for National Reconciliation) collect signatures of support through the country for UNO.
- James Bond, representative of the World Bank (BM) begin his work in Madagascar.
- Malagasy rice with 4100fmg the kilo. Exceeded alarm!!
- New way of communication with the Association of the Mobile Cabins of Madagascar.
- The Fokonolona starts to prevail against the dahalo and to condemn them because the failure of the State.
1/ Tsingiriviry (Gérard Tsapaloko)
2/ Raivo (Hanta)
3/ Malagasiko (Mamy Gotso)
4/ Amponga ( Rakoto)
5/ Ritsoka efa lasa (Yves Rakoto)
6/ Ravorondreo (Madagascar Slim)
7/ Zaman'i Sadoko (Ralay Robert)
8/ Aoka hanantena (Les Razafy)
9/ Tolapitron'Ambilobe (Nono Sambava)
10/ Fitiavako vaovao (Tao Ravao)
Echos du Capricorne
27, rue de la Gare - appt.7501
94 230 Cachan
01 45 46 27 99
06 62 49 97 09
You could look at our malagasy or french site address:
Radio Fréquence Paris Plurielle 106.3 mhz FM
Zooma Capricorne : Friday 06h00 until 08h00 during the holidays.
Thanks to the Net - you can listen to us all over the world:
https://emap.fm : ethno music radio ondemand
http://www.rfpp.net : on line